Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Medford MA (10 March 2011) View from Hotel Room

So here I was in Medford, which is a just outside of Boston. I stayed at Hyatt Place Hotel which is a nice little hotel along I93 highway leading into Boston, in the town of Medford.

When I checked it, we found out that somehow they had booked me for two rooms (even though I only payed for a single.) The staff was so frustrated with the system when she tried to fix it that she ended up giving me a double room on the 8th floor. It was almost a suite -- two beds, a big HD TV, and a sitting area. Both NEG and I were amazed.

Not a bad hotel. People are friendly and nice but they seem to give information in half amounts. Like how they neglected to tell me I need to call to get the shuttle to come fetch me from the train station, and that the shuttle to the airport was for air crew only. No big deal -- I think I might want to stay there again when I return.




No comments: