Monday, June 3, 2013

Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado

I met up with Anna and David, friends that I made in a poetry blogging community and they took me on a drive up to the Rocky Mountains. 

First of all, I'm so glad and grateful to be able to meet up with them. For every internet friend that I've gotten to meet, I feel this way intensely. The thing about internet friends is that quite a lot of them have no interest to make connections in real life, for various reasons. In some views, it takes a certain amount of madness to get into a car of strangers; I mean, it's not something you would advise someone else to do.

Anyway, Anna and David are awesome folk and a beautiful couple. We seemed to immediately click like long time friends, and that's all one can ask for.



We stopped by the side of the road whenever there's a view so I could snap a couple of pics, but I also had snapped some pics while in the car.

No comments: